SEO Company in Miami
Gain more organic traffic, have a better ranking on Google, and earn more sales leads.
If you need of an SEO company in Miami to help your website reach new levels, our team here at IBIS is happy to help you achieve your goals. Below, we answer some of the questions you may commonly ask yourself when considering investing in search engine optimization services or searching for a digital marketing agency.
What is SEO and why do I need it?
SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that it ranks higher on Google. This means that when a potential customer looks up a keyword that is related to your site, you will appear at the top of the results. The further down the list of results you are, the less likely it is that a potential customer will click on your website.
Optimizing your website for Google is key to attracting new customers that are interested in your service or goods. Nowadays, many people search online when they are looking for new products or services, and you want to be in the top results when those potential customers go looking. An online marketing agency can help you get more organic views and clicks, which leads to more sales. 60% of organic clicks, or clicks that come from a search engine result, go to the top three results on Google. This means that if you’re ranked fourth or lower, the odds are lower that you will get the sale or commission from the person searching for that term.
How does SEO work?
Google’s algorithm has “crawlers” or “spiders” that essentially go through every single website they can find to index it and see what keywords it ranks for.
A keyword is a phrase that someone will search when they are using google. For example, if you’re looking for an internet marketing agency, you may search for the phrase internet marketing company in the Google search bar. The better optimized that a site is for that specific keyword, the higher it will appear on the page of search results.
Google’s crawlers have certain things that they look for on a website to figure out whether or not it is a legitimate site that is worthy of a high ranking. Here are a few of those factors:
These factors change and shift importance constantly, which is why it’s important to work with search engine experts that will be up to date on any changes Google may make.
Search Engine Marketing has the highest long-term return on investment (ROI) because you obtain a compounding benefit and never have to pay for clicks.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to a series of coordinated steps that increase the chance of your website showing in the search engine results page (SERP). People also refer to this presence in the SERP as organic rankings. Presence on the SERP for terms important to your organization leads to increased traffic and leads from your website. While the organization does not pay for each visitor to the website from organic search results, there is ongoing effort and time required to optimize the website and achieve top rankings.
SEO generally has a very high return on investment because people using search engines have high intent to purchase. That means that rather than having to convince someone that they need your service, SEO visitors have already indicated their interest by searching for keywords that match your business category. SEO typically shows up as one of the lowest cost lead sources in annual surveys of marketers.
Good website rankings are driven by content on your site and the links and content from other sites. With this in mind, the bullets below summarize our process for optimizing your website’s rankings:
- During the Keyword Discovery phase of the project, we work with you to determine the best keyword targets. We use your current site traffic, keyword research tools and your business strategy to determine the target keywords that your prospects are using when looking for your business.
- We then create keyword relevant articles for your targeted keywords each month. The content is developed so that one article can be used several times during the link-building phase of the project.
- Our ongoing link-building program distributes that content to one of the 1000 sites that accept user-generated content. Each of the articles links back to your site with relevant anchor text. Although the primary purpose of these submissions is links to the target site, the client may receive some referral traffic from the submissions. If desired, we can also use the content for blogging. Finally, all submissions are added to social bookmarking sites and other locations to improve the indexing of the content by search engines.
- Any confirmed links are included in our linking rotation so that some new articles may link to other articles or social bookmarks. The process increases the value of the links into your site.
- All of our activities are available for client review through our SEO dashboard. In addition to the actions, we track rankings on a daily basis for each targeted keyword.
Our SEO services are delivered by our custom search marketing platform. You can log in to our dashboard at any time to check the status of your campaigns and review your current rankings.
Organic Traffic Historical Trends
Key SEO Metrics and Top Traffic
Ranking Tracker with Historical Trends and Content Library
Where do we start?
If you began the search for an SEO company in Miami to help you optimize your website for Google, you already are off to a great start. Online marketing companies have the expertise and tools that you may lack as a small business owner. You may be excellent at your job, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you will be good at every job, including search engine management.
Hiring a digital marketing agency, that is part of the community and knows your market, to take care of your website’s marketing, is key to getting the right organic traffic and in the end, increasing your sales no matter what your field is.
REQUEST A FREE 15-MINUTES DEMO